
Here is Juan and Alyssa. Two very bright, fun, and loving people--and so excited about beginning their family. Alyssa is actually my boyfriend's sister, and we are ecstatic about the first grand-baby in the family! We got the opportunity to visit them this past weekend, and I couldn't stop myself of being the paparazzi-like figure in the household. Thank you guys so much for your patience in my taking pictures of you, and thank you for your hospitality and inspirational smiles!
Also-- do you ever wonder who those people are out there that live in the Pottery Barn magazine houses, or the Ethan Allen, or Ikea set-ups? Yes, that would be Juan and Alyssa. So, needless to say, I also tried to take the time and pretend like I was a photographer for one of those magazines and took pictures around their house too (some pictures above-- which certainly don't do their beautiful house justice!).















I just got my new pocket wizards and SB-800 flash. Well, let me tell you; flash is quite intimidating. Later in April I will be attending Zack Arias' flash workshop in Atlanta and I can't wait because I really need help!!!!



Of course, Mom would comment. These are really great. I'm so happy you stepped away from that brick wall like other photographers do. There are so many more props out there. Glad you looked around and saw them available and used them. Looking forward to the birthing photographs. Glad the hospital will let you in the delivery room.
ReplyDeleteAs all your other work the way you set you clients up to pose is great I never see the same old thing alway somthing new keep up the good work JR
ReplyDeleteI love these photos and all the various poses. You know me, I really liked the one with the cat (you must have the whole family). I also liked the one with Juan talking to the baby (so sweet)! Sometime when it gets warm I would like a picture of my family. Stay on me, so I will actually get it done :)!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Linda
Hi Linda! I would love to do that!--Anna
ReplyDelete